Ball Bearing Slides
This type of slide provides smooth travel for high cycle applications. High precision and smooth operating ball bearing slides are the right choice for delicate instrumentation, high cycle applications, and clean room environments. Ball Bearing slides feature quick and easy installation, have a low push/pull force. We also have models that include our patented Green Button® safety feature, a lock-out mechanism designed to protect against pinched fingers.
Ball Bearing Slides are used for:
- Delicate instrumentation
- High cycle applications
- Clean room environments
- Commercial safes
- Load ratings from 60 – 700 lbs. a pair
- Quick and easy installation
- Low push-pull force of 10% to 15% of typical load
- Quiet smooth operation for frequent cycling
- Lock-out mechanism available to lock the slide in the extended position
- Heavy duty models are ideal where rugged, dependable performance is required
Please select a photo to enlarge.