Bottom Mount Slides
Heavy duty and space saving, Bottom Mount slides have capacities up to 1,200 lbs. each. Bottom Mount slides are constructed of heavy gauge, cold-rolled or stainless steel coupled with stainless steel rollers. These slides can be coated with our Poxylube dry film lubricant, E-coated, or plated. These slides are the best choice for a variety of weight-load applications in the electronics, aerospace, heavy equipment, emergency vehicle, and transportation industries. These slides are great for when space is at a premium aboard ships, in control rooms, in mobile broadcast and are designed to handle compression loads of up to 1,200 lbs. per slide.
Bottom Mount Slides are used for:
- Compression loading in tough environments with moderate cycle requirements
- Heavy duty applications in the emergency vehicle and transportation industries, heavy equipment and machinery, aerospace/airline, electronics industries
- Applications where space is at a premium – aboard ships, on offshore oil rigs, in control rooms, mobile broadcast vehicles, recreational vehicles
- Under telephone equipment racks or electronic enclosures
- Under battery racks, power supplies/generators, air conditioning units
- Applications where rail type movement is required, but where rails or tracks are impractical or cannot be put into the floor
- Load ratings from 100 – 1200 lbs. each
- Low push-pull force of 5%-10% of the load
- Composed of heavy gauge sections of cold-rolled or stainless steel, along with solid stainless steel rollers
- Efficient operation with loads in excess of 1,200 lbs.
Please select a photo to enlarge.