Multipurpose Communication Shelter
General Devices Multipurpose Communication Shelters are constructed of powder-coated steel and insulated for maximum weatherability requiring minimal maintenance. Protect your equipment with one of our temperature controlled environment options: air conditioning, base board heat or forced air.
Click HERE to download the Multipurpose Communication Shelter information sheet.
- Tough and resilient
- Costs less than concrete or fiberglass
- Light enough to be portable - can be site located by forklift or boom
- Locate on any firm, level surface - no site foundation required
- Strength, security, and durability of steel
- Work inside, not outside
- Locks from the outside for security
- Power, cable, and utility access through floor
- Baseboard heater and/or window or wall unit air conditioner with thermostat
- Exhaust fan with thermostat
- 19-inch equipment rack & relay rack configurations
- Overhead cable racks
- Emergency generator connection
Please select a photo to enlarge.
|Product Code||Width||Depth||Height||Shipping Weight|
|MCS667||77 in (195 cm)||72 in (183 cm)||86 in (218 cm)||1800+|
|MCS669||77 in (195 cm)||72 in (183 cm)||104 in (264 cm)||2200+|
|MCS697||77 in (195 cm)||108 in (274 cm)||86 in (218 cm)||2400+|
|MCS699||77 in (195 cm)||108 in (274 cm)||104 in (264 cm)||2900+|
|MCS8129||96 in (244 cm)||144 in (366 cm)||104 in (264 cm)||4400+|
|Walls, floor and ceiling:||Powder-coated steel with insulation|
|Door:||Dimensions: 31" X 72"
Shipped with three-point locking handle and eye for padlock
|Ventilation panels:||With fan and timer|
|Shelter interior:||White melamine walls|
|Lighting kit:||Fluorescent light and wall receptacles|
|Hardware kit:||Stainless steel anchor brackets|
Contact us today for more information about General Devices Multipurpose Communication Shelters.