Wireline Outside-Plant Mounting Posts
OSP Electronics Mini-Cabinet Mounting Posts are the newest innovation in captive cabinet mounting solutions. These rugged Wireline OSP Mounting Posts, or “WOMPs”, allow for quick and cost-effective installation of OSP Cabinets. They are simply buried with a gravel base. Wires feed up to through the aluminum post and through the steel transition mounting plate to the OSP cabinet. No concrete pad to pour and no large footprint! A great choice for remote and/or rural applications, the “WOMP” allows for flexibility in site locations and allows for the installation of various OSP electronic cabinets.
Click HERE to download the W.O.M.Ps (Wireline Outside-Pant Mounting Posts) information sheet.
- ¼” thick aluminum post to resist corrosion
- 13 gauge steel mounting transition/platform fir strength and durability
- Multiple mounting hole patterns come standard to fit a variety of cabinets
- Transition platform can be customized to fit almost any cabinet
- Cabinet weight load centered over post – unlike pole mount installations
- Electronics are up off ground for safer, easier, and more comfortable access
- Eliminates need for concrete mounting pads
- Minimal site preparations and can be installed on unlevelled ground
- Smaller right-of-way requirements
Please select a photo to enlarge.